Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gone Private

This is incredibly annoying and I would have to admit that I am very reluctant to do this, but for reasons other than being paranoid of "blog stalkers" our blog is now private. If you haven't received an invitation and would like to continue reading our blog please make a comment on this post or email me at ashley.avarell{at}gmail{dot}com. Please don't be shy.

Our private blog is now theavarells.blogspot.com. I will apologize now for the inconvenience of having to change your bookmark and no longer being compatible with Google Reader. Google really needs to work on something for private blog RSS feeds.

8 comments:

  1. It's fun looking in on you guys. We'd like an invite if it's okay.

    mrs.ferons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..I would love to keep up with your life. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love an invite please!
    I hope you had a nice Christmas. I agree about the google reeder thing.

    brit.barker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley!
    I would love an invite to your blog.

    mindynielson@hotmail.com

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley, I am Britney's Mom and I love reading your blog and hearing about New York.

    christopherson.kerry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashley! I would love an invite to your blog. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey we'd like to keep up with all your NYC stories! kellymasner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love an invite. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete